Wednesday, December 2, 2009

The Tank Chair & My 1st Post





This is the latest piece in Pharrell Williams' Perspective Series. It will be avalible in four colorways and is made up of plexiglass and full grain colt leather. The first chair in his Perspective series was a great piece of work. I wonder where he gets his inspiration for these. Personally I think the chair is dope. Looks real clean. I wonder how comfy it is, and if can actually move.

More pics after the jump.

Also:
Welcome to my blog. Hope you like it, and you keep coming back and tell your friends about it. I wouldnt even be doing this if my friend Neesha didnt push me to. So I want to thank her. She has been so much help. Check out her blogs The Real Dish & Fashion Wh0re, and follow.
Im still learning so bear with me. And thanx for checking me out.










Check out the pink one here.
It wont be ready untill January though.

1 comment: